Thursday, January 25, 2007

U.S. EXPORTERS' RESOURCE CENTER - UPDATE!

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .






Dear Friends:





This is not really a post at all. Yes, yes, I know that it looks a great deal like a post, but it really isn't. I won't belittle you. THE WHOLE REASON THAT THIS IS HERE IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE LAST POST (THE U.S. EXPORTERS' RESOURCE CENTER) HAS BEEN UPDATED AS OF 25 JANUARY, 2007. Simply scroll down to the last post (or simply hit "older posts" below, right) if it is not already on your Favorites menu.

Seems foolish to have to do this, but those technophiles at Google simply won't let me change the date on an "old post" when it is updated. You can update your blog, but you can't update a post. Ridiculous. I'm trying hard not to be discouraged.


Anyway, take a look at the post, and make it one of your FAVORITES.

And, as always, should you have any questions or ideas regarding the post, export or international trade, please email me directly at FreeDECastle001@yahoo.com. And Scott, if you should find any more typographical or grammatical errors, I hope that you will tell me immediately, as you have so judiciously done in the past. And Nancy, thank you for the information on Coface -- good call. As usual, I am in your debt. Joanne...thank you for suggesting the TREND LETTER as a resource.


Faithfully,

Douglas Castle
INTERNATIONALIST


p.s. I feel so foolish. I completely forgot to click off the "bold" key. But hey, how about that picture up on top?

1 comment:

  1. Good work,did not go thru all the posts yet but will surely come back and recommend it to my friends.Meanwhile would be happy if you could write about India and US relations

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share