Thursday, July 05, 2007

CROSS-LINK TO: THE GLOBAL FUTURIST

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .




Dear Friends:


I would like very much for you to click on THE GLOBAL FUTURIST at http://TheGlobalFuturist.blogspot.com/. I invite your opinions, criticisms and comments, as well as your suggestions for other topics worthy of a futuristic exploration. Please feel free, as always, to write to me at FreeDECastle001@yahoo.com.


I sincerely hope that you enjoy THE GLOBAL FUTURIST. Next post, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled program.


Faithfully,


Douglas Castle, Internationalist
NOW, THIS BECOMES VERY PERSONAL...........I AM ASKING YOU FOR A FAVOR.


~~~ While you are exploring cyberspace, please take a moment to click on http://HumanitasMaximus.blogspot.com/ for some critical tips regarding womens' safety.
***While I have personally never been a woman, I have known a great many (including my mother, my sister, my beautiful daughters, and some of my favorite people in the world).
~~~READ THE ARTICLE AND EMAIL IT TO EVERY WOMAN WHOM YOU KNOW. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SAVE A LIFE. SPREAD THE WORD -- STOP A DEFENSELESS WOMAN FROM BEING VICTIMIZED! Thank you.
- In Memoriam -
I dedicate this post to the memory of Rachel W., who never stood a chance. And to the selfish fools who could have simply walked her to her door instead of leaving her undefended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share