Thursday, December 08, 2011

Douglas E. Castle | BlogCatalog - Thank You

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



Updated at 12.19.2011

Image representing BlogCatalog as depicted in ...Image via CrunchBase - a tremendous informational resource.


Blog Catalog has recently picked up a number of my articles from my Daily Burst Of Brilliance The Internationalist Page, The Global Futurist and one or two of my other blogs (you can access many of them by clicking on the RSS 3-D style icon below). I want to thank BlogCatalog for honoring me with their re-publication of my material [which is published under decastle or Douglas Castle], and to recommend them as a wonderful directory for fine articles, RSS feeds and other information on a variety of topics. I am also hopeful that they will feature more articles about international commerce, global production and consumer trends, geopolitical economics, citizen ambassadorship and worldwide joint venturing.

If you should chance upon one of my articles on Blog Catalog (henceforth, you'll have to look me up under either under Douglas Castle or DouglasECastle1, my soon-to-be-new-username) when you've gotten to the BlogCatalog site, please re-tweet it or forward it. It might be a wonderful idea if you were to rate the article (they have a 5-star system) as highly as you believe warranted. The greater the number of viewings, the higher the ratings, and the more re-tweets, he more that the subject matter category will become a higher priority focus in their directory.

Lastly, but most importantly, I want to thank my readers and colleagues for your encouragement, inspiration and support -- I am forever in your debt.

Please also Google or otherwise access BlogCatalog to boost their prominence, as they have boosted mine in terms of the causes of worldwide prosperity and peace through increased civilian communications (are you listening, Skype?), import/export, transnational co-venturing, and citizen ambassadorship. This sacred mission cannot be left to international agencies, sovereign governments or mainstream media -- we must use the blogosphere and social media in order to create a shift in destructive zero-sum thinking, and paradigms that are hopelessly outdated. Please continue to help me -- together we can move mountains.

I will give you my spanking new BlogCatalog direct url address as soon as I've received it. The old one will still work, but it will no longer be active -- my contributions will be to the new address.

Douglas E. Castle




Blogs And RSS Feeds
by Douglas E Castle


Share this page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share